Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Clermont, FL

So, I've been in Clermont, FL since last Wednesday and I am getting in great training with my friends Nic and Wolf Guembel (www.nicandwolf.com) who will be here till April. I am here for a week and a half total, so I am concentrating on a big block of bike training while I am in the warm weather! As of now, I am getting ready to meet my friend Jacquie Gordon who is down here training from New Jersey (http://jacquigordon.blogspot.com), as well as Nicole and her friend, fellow Pro Cynthia Wilson. An awesome "girls ride" for today, which can be rare! In addition to great biking, I have been attending Masters swim practices at the NTC coached by Olympic distance star Sara McClarty and running on the great paths around Clermont! All is well and I will keep the updates coming!

No comments: