Friday, July 24, 2009

Recovering, Training, Spectating, Coaching...

Recovery is going FANTASTIC post-Austria. I am signed up and ready to go for IM Louisville on August 30th! Hot, Humid and muggy...it seems like a race of attrition, should be an interesting one! I’m heading up to lake Placid today to get some great training in and to watch the race. It's always packed with people from Runners Edge and Long Island, so it's always a great time up there. I must admit that I’m happy to be watching this year instead of racing. I also have some athletes that I coach racing this weekend and I am excited to watch and cheer them on after all of their hard work!

As a USAT certified coach, I have really enjoyed working with athletes of all types, helping them to achieve their goals. After spending the last 11 years training for and competing in Ironman, I have learned quite a bit and enjoy passing as much as I can on to my athletes. With Placid being a major focus for some, I will have a couple of openings in my coaching schedule as of August 1st. If you are thinking about your training and would like to meet to discuss this, I am always happy to meet and offer my opinion, whether you are seriously considering a formalized training plan or not. If you are, then I will have some spots available. If anyone is looking for a coach or bouncing around the idea and would like to talk to me, you can contact me via e-mail at: imdeesulli@aol.com OR phone: (631) 922-1940. I coach athletes of ALL abilities and with all types of goals and would be more than happy to answer any questions!Again, Good Luck to everyone this weekend...I'll be out there all day cheering you on!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Dee
I am sad I did not see you up there...I am sure I heard you yelling but I have a tough time seeing people unless they jump out at me.Read your race report..what a great day for you...you must be thrilled. I see you are doing Louisville...I think this is a great race for you.Chat soon